Reveal Patterns, Heal Shame, Transform Legacies (Feel Better)
“Truth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be realized.” ~ Osho
I work solely 1:1 with women who are serious about revealing and healing* generational patterns that they know are holding them back from something they want in their relationships and lives.
*Healing doesn’t mean a complete lack of discomfort, sadness, anger, etc. Healing is about emotional fluency and resilience. It’s about transforming that which causes suffering into something that is a source of wisdom and creativity.
Because it’s one thing to buy a self-help book.
It’s another thing to read it.
And it’s quite another thing to actually dig deep, do the journaling, access the wisdom, apply the learning, and MAKE IT REAL.
Women who are ready to Make It Real fall into one or more of these categories…
- you struggle in your relationship with your mother and want it to be better
- you struggle in your relationship with your daughter…she’s changed and you don’t understand her any more
- you wish to no longer be in contact with your mother, without guilt
- you are estranged from your daughter, not by your choice
- you are estranged from your mother and you either no longer want to feel badly about it or want to reestablish contact but don’t know how
- you are the mother of a daughter and want to “break the cycle”
- she has died and you have unresolved pain in regards to your relationship with her
Note: If you are actively processing trauma, this work may be triggering. Please seek out therapy if this applies to you. I can offer resources to help you find the right practitioner.
With my guidance, you will…
- access your own wisdom
- better see and understand the painful patterns that have come to you and through you via your maternal lineage
- heal those patterns so they no longer create suffering
- have relationships built on healthy interdependence rather than dysfunctional codependence
- set and maintain healthy boundaries
- accept what is, as is, even if she isn’t ready for what you want
So that you can experience…
- More self-trust, less self-betrayal
- More joy and fulfillment, less trying to prove your worth
- More whole, less fragmented
- More forward momentum, less “stuck”
- More (healthy) boundaries, less martyrdom
- More self-permission, less approval seeking
- More clarity, less confusion and overwhelm
- More belonging (even if just to yourself), less people-pleasing
- More healthy interdependence, less co-dependence and enmeshment
- More healing, less fixing
- More peace, less hatred and rage
- More self-agency, less self-punishment (and self-sabotage)
- More equanimity, less chronic worry and anxiety
- More self-care, less navel-gazing
- More expression, less explaining
- More “because I want to,” less “because I should” and “because I have to”
- More glee, less resentment
- More authenticity, less perfectionism
- More connection, less conformity
- More confidence, less guilt
- More integrity, less shame
- More responsibility (the ability to respond), less reaction, blame, and fault-finding
- More love, less fear
This is not therapy. It’s transformation.
I work with a limited number of clients via custom
three-month, six-month, and year-long packages.
Your investment can include a combination of 1:1 coaching via Zoom,
access to my calendar so you can schedule calls when you want them,
day-long intensives, and unlimited email support (this is where the magic happens).
Prices start at $3000. Payment plans are available.
You are not buying hours or sessions, you are buying a result.
Click Here To Apply and I will be in touch to schedule a free consultation.