The Mother Lode Mentorship is a
three-month (minimum) excavation
into what makes you precious, valuable,
and abundant, no matter your experience with your mother, or the current status
of your relationship to her.
More specifically, we work together on the following things:
1. Getting clarity on how you want to move forward in your relationship with your mother (if this is part of what you’re coming to me for). Go no contact? Limit the amount of contact? Keep it the way it is? Change it in some way? I ask questions, some you’ve likely never considered before, to help you decide what’s right for you. She doesn’t have to be involved.
2. Understanding your nervous system and it’s unique responses so you can work WITH it and not against it. I will show and practice with you several simple somatic exercises that don’t take up a lot of your time. These practices will help you whether you’re feeling irritated and annoyed or hopeless and overwhelmed.
3. Deciding what boundaries you want to establish and maintain, as well as how to communicate them with the least amount of anxiety and guilt. We role-play to make sure you feel comfortable having boundaries conversations and so you can handle any blow-back or demands for explanations.
4. Kicking the people-pleasing habit for good. Hint, this actually has to do with your nervous system’s perception of threat. In other words, it’s not a character flaw. And it’s much easier to stop once you understand why you do it.
5. Shifting your self-concept intentionally and with care and respect for yourself. This piece alone is worth the price of admission. It’s a mind-body practice that goes way beyond positive affirmations and mindset work.
6. Cultivating pride and joy by repairing the shame that keeps you from regarding yourself with the love, trust, and compassion you so greatly deserve.
7. Laying a solid foundation for the changes you are making. I will teach you a simple Awareness Model that will help you untangle and slow down the complex thought-feeling-reaction process that seems to happen every time you talk to your mother.
You tell me what you want to change and I bring a wealth of expertise on everything from difficult mother-daughter relationships, to boundaries, to trauma, to self-expression, to living a more creative life.
The minimum time and dollar investment is three months for $4000.
After the initial three months, you can choose to work with me on a month-to-month basis.
My practice is currently full. Spots will become available at the end of August 2021.
Enter your name and email address below and you will be notified when a 1:1 spot becomes available and invited to have a consult with me.